Trinity Fellowship Board Meeting
April 27, 2000
Don Williams, Ken & Cindy Morefield, Todd & Sherry Truffin
Todd brought the meeting to order.
2/21 minutes reviewed; Ken moved that minutes be accepted as read; Sherry seconded; motion carried.
- Ken recommended in his 3/30 report that we should pay out the rest of the owed honoraria, since we were in a position to do so financially. Cindy moved that the report be accepted as read and that we take the recommendation to pay the back honoraria; Sherry seconded; motion carried.
- Pastor's Honorarium: Ken suggested that we once again adjust the pastor's honorarium, as the time frame addressed by the most recent adjustment is ending. Cindy made a motion that the honorarium be set at $250/month for the months of May, June, July, and August, 2000; Ken seconded; motion carried.
- Publicity - Todd has updated everything on the web site except for the book pages; several ideas for making our presence known to students in the Fall were discussed, including: helping freshmen move in (have T-shirts made w/ Trinity logo - possibly celtic cross motif?); find out if we can have a table at registration.
- Directory - Sherry has it; just need to make copies and have them available.
- Work Day - the work day on 3/25 was a success; a big thank-you to everyone who showed up to help.
- Yard Sale - date for church yard sale was set for Sat., 5/27, 8 am till ??
- Sunday School - it was decided that sparse summer attendance would make Sunday School a bit impractical. Sherry made a motion that we suspend Sunday School from May 7 through August 13; Cindy seconded; motion carried.
- Next board meeting is scheduled for Wed., 6/21, ~5pm.
Cindy made a motion to adjourn the meeting; motion carried.
Cynthia L. Morefield, Secretary